Configure StoreFront to allow users to record answers to security questions
Configure StoreFront to allow users to enroll their answers to the security questions. When they are enrolled, they can reset domain passwords and unlock domain accounts. For more information, see the StoreFront documentation.
- Configure Storefront Internet Information Services (IIS) to HTTPS.
- Create a new deployment in Storefront.
- In the right pane of the StoreFront management console, select Manage Authentication Methods > User name and Password. Choose Manage Password Options from the drop-down menu.
- Choose when you want users to change passwords and click OK.
- From the User name and Password drop-down menu, choose Configure Account Self-Service, select Citrix SSPR, and click Configure.
- Specify whether or not users can reset their passwords and unlock their accounts with Self-Service Password Reset, add the Password Service account service URL, and click OK.
Note: You must configure the site to use the unified experience.
The next time the user logs on to Citrix Receiver or Citrix Receiver for Web, security enrollment is available. After clicking Start, questions are displayed to which the user must specify answers.