When you participate in the Citrix Customer Experience Improvement Program (CEIP), anonymous configuration and usage data is collected and sent to Citrix to help improve the product quality and performance. For more information on CEIP, see About the Citrix Customer Improvement Program (CEIP) and Citrix Insight Services.
By default, you automatically participate in CEIP when you install Session Recording. The first upload of data occurs approximately seven days after you install Session Recording. To unsubscribe from CEIP, do the following:
- Log on to the computer hosting the Session Recording Server.
- From the Start menu, choose Session Recording Server Properties.
- In Session Recording Server Properties, click the CEIP tab.
- Clear the Participate in the Customer Experience Improvement Program check box.
- Restart the Citrix Session Recording Analytics Service to make the setting take effect.