Get started with Smart Check
This article is deprecated and will be removed when the Smart Tools service reaches End of Life on May 31, 2019. For more information about Smart Tools deprecation, see the following articles:
One of the quickest ways to get acquainted with the basics of Smart Check is to start using it. Download a step-by-step walkthrough that guides you through adding your on-premises Virtual Apps and Desktops Site running checks, and scheduling recurring checks.
What you’ll learn
To use Smart Check, you’ll learn how to:
- Add your on-premises Site to Smart Tools
- View health alerts that help you find potential issues in your Site before they impact your users.
- Run a check on demand
- Schedule a recurring check
To use the Quick Start guide, you need the following items:
- Access to Smart Tools. If you don’t have a Citrix Cloud account, sign up for free at http://citrix.cloud.com. Access to Smart Tools is included when you purchase a Customer Success Services subscription.
- A working on-premises Virtual Apps and Desktops Site in your environment. Smart Check does not support Sites that use the Virtual Apps and Desktops service in Citrix Cloud.