Get started with Smart Check
One of the quickest ways to get acquainted with the basics of Smart Check is to start using it. Download a step-by-step walkthrough that guides you through adding your on-premises XenApp and XenDesktop Site running checks, and scheduling recurring checks.
What you’ll learn
To use Smart Check, you’ll learn how to:
- Add your on-premises Site to Smart Tools
- View health alerts that help you find potential issues in your Site before they impact your users.
- Run a check on demand
- Schedule a recurring check
To use the Quick Start guide, you need the following items:
- Access to Smart Tools. If you don’t have a Citrix Cloud account, sign up for free at http://citrix.cloud.com. Access to Smart Tools is included when you purchase a Customer Success Services subscription.
- A working on-premises XenApp and XenDesktop Site in your environment. Smart Check does not support Sites that use the XenApp and XenDesktop Service in Citrix Cloud.