- What's new in StorageZones Controller 5.0
- System requirements
- About ShareFile StorageZones Controller
- Architecture overview
- Configure NetScaler for StorageZones Controller
- Configure NetScaler manually
- Create a network share for private data storage
- Install an SSL certificate
- Prepare your server for ShareFile data
- Install StorageZones Controller and create a StorageZone
- Verify your StorageZones Controller setup
- Change the default zone for user accounts
- Specify a proxy server for StorageZones
- Configure the domain controller to trust the StorageZones Controller for delegation
- Configure StorageZones Controller for Web App Previews, Thumbnails and View-Only Sharing
- Configure Multi-Tenant StorageZones
Manage StorageZones Controllers
- Join a secondary StorageZones Controller to a StorageZone
- Change the address or passphrase of a primary StorageZones Controller
- Demote and promote StorageZones Controllers
- Disable, delete, or redeploy a StorageZones Controller
- Transfer files to a new network share
- Back up a primary StorageZones Controller configuration
- Recover a primary StorageZones Controller configuration
- Replace a primary StorageZones Controller
- Prepare StorageZones Controller for file recovery
- Recover files and folders from your ShareFile Data backup
- Reconcile the ShareFile cloud with a StorageZone
- Configure antivirus scans of uploaded files
- Migrate ShareFile Data
- Enable FIPS 140-2 mode with StorageZones Controller Configuration
- Connector Favorites
- Manage StorageZones for ShareFile Data
- Create and manage StorageZone Connectors
- Data Loss Prevention
- Restricted StorageZones
- StorageZones Controller configuration files
Reconcile the ShareFile cloud with a StorageZone
A problem, such as a disk failure, that causes data loss in your local storage results in an inconsistent state between your local storage and the metadata stored in the ShareFile cloud. You can automatically reconcile those differences so that metadata for files no longer in your StorageZone on a specified date and time are permanently removed from the ShareFile cloud.
Perform a reconcile only if you have irrecoverable data loss in your local file storage. A reconcile permanently erases the metadata from the ShareFile cloud for any files that are not found in your local file storage as of the date and time that you specify.
- Click Admin and then click StorageZones.
- Click the zone name and then click Reconcile Files.
- Click in the Reconcile Date text box and select a date and time.
- Click Reconcile. A confirmation dialog box appears.