StorageZones Controller 5.2 (December, 2017) introduces the following new features and enhancements:
- Connector sharing with multi-tenant zones: We've added support for connector sharing with multi-tenant zones.
- Secure ICAP support for data loss prevention (DLP): We've added support for Secure ICAP for DLP.
- Customer-managed StorageZones on Google Cloud Platform: We’ve added support for customers to create their StorageZones on Google Cloud Platform.
- CLI integration to AV Scan Service (for multiple threads): This release includes support for using a command line AV Tool like Symantec Command Line AV Scan, in addition to providing scans with ICAP supported antivirus products.
- System requirement: StorageZones Controller requires Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2 or later.
- Security fixes: This release contains fixes for security, performance, and reliability.
The latest version of the StorageZones Controller can be found at https://www.citrix.com/downloads/sharefile/. Sign in to your Citrix account to access all application downloads.
StorageZones Controller 5.1 (September, 2017) introduces these new features and enhancements:
- Direct to File Support for On-Prem - Office mobile app users may now use the direct to file integration to use Microsoft apps to open and save files stored in ShareFile On-prem zones. (Note: A future version of ShareFile for iOS will support this functionality.)
- Heartbeat Reliability Improvements - Improvements to the reliability of the heartbeat.aspx and resolve issues where a local config service becomes unreachable due to authentication issues, but the heartbeat incorrect indicates an Online status. Now, connectivity will be checked prior to reporting the status.
- WOPI Server fixes - The WOPI server utilized for file previews will now utilize proxy settings configured on the StorageZones Controller.
- Security Improvements - Miscellaneous improvements related to performance and reliability factors.
StorageZones Controller 5.0.1 (July, 2017) introduces these new features and enhancements:
- DLP and ICAP AV Support for Multi-tenant Zones - Click here for additional information.
- Improved ICAP URL Validation in the configuration UI.
- Added support for *sharefilegov accounts.
- Additional security fixes - To improve security, the admin will need to deny permissions to all other users to the particular folder containing the ShareFile storage repository and only grant access to the storage location to the user that is being configured. Click here for additional information.
StorageZones Controller 5.0 (April, 2017) introduces these new features and enhancements: