Configure using configuration files
Learn about product name changes in What’s new.
You can use configuration files to configure additional settings for Citrix StoreFront and Citrix Receiver for Web that cannot be set with the Citrix StoreFront management console.
The Citrix StoreFront settings you can configure include:
- Enable ICA file signing
- Disable file type association
- Customize the Citrix Workspace app logon dialog box
- Prevent Citrix Workspace app for Windows from caching passwords and usernames
The Citrix Receiver for Web settings you can configure include:
- How resources are displayed for users
- Disable the My Apps Folder View