User Management Tool 1.8
The User Management Tool enables you to provision employee user accounts and distribution groups from Active Directory (AD).
The User Management Tool:
- Enables provisioned users to sign in to ShareFile/Citrix Files using their AD credentials.
- Stores user account provisioning rules with your account information in the Citrix cloud. You can install the tool on any machine and access your rules by logging in to your account.
- Matches ShareFile/Citrix Content Collaboration accounts to AD based on email address, links your existing employee accounts to AD, and updates employee account information in ShareFile/Citrix Content Collaboration.
- Enables you to specify options, including the authentication method and default storage zone for each provisioning rule.
- Enables you to use distribution groups to manage folders and easily share documents with a group.
- Keeps ShareFile/Citrix Content Collaboration in sync with AD changes based on the schedule you specify. You can create multiple, named synchronization jobs in the User Management Tool. To run a job, the User Management Tool uses the same Windows user context that was active when the job was scheduled.
- Supports a proxy server connection between the User Management Tool and ShareFile/Citrix Content Collaboration.
- Includes a log file to help with troubleshooting Citrix API-related issues.