Configure the connection to the Session Recording Server
May 28, 2016
The connection between the Session Recording Agent and the Session Recording Server is typically configured when the Session Recording Agent is installed. To configure this connection after Session Recording Agent is installed, use Session Recording Agent Properties.
- Log on to the server where Session Recording Agent is installed.
- From the Start menu, choose Session Recording Agent Properties.
- Click the Connections tab.
- In the Session Recording Server field, type the server name or its Internet protocol (IP) address.
- In the Session Recording Storage Manager message queue section, select the protocol that is used by the Session Recording Storage Manager to communicate and modify the default port number, if necessary.
- In the Message life field, accept the default of 7200 seconds (two hours) or type a new value for the number of seconds each message is retained in the queue if there is a communication failure. After this period of time elapses, the message is deleted and the file is playable until the point where the data is lost.
- In the Session Recording Broker section, select the communication protocol the Session Recording Broker uses to communicate and modify the default port number, if necessary.
- When prompted, restart the Session Recording Agent Service to accept the changes.