- Local App Access requirements
- Provide access to local applications
- Feature interaction with Microsoft Windows versions
- Enable Local App Access on client machines running Receiver
- Use URL Redirection to launch local applications
To use Local App Access feature with Citrix Receiver, you must:
This enables Local App Access along with URL Redirection and also registers the add-ons required for URL redirection.
When you enable the Local App Access setting, the VDA lets the client decide whether administrator-published or Local App Access shortcuts are enabled in the session. This policy (as well as for the URL redirection policy) applies to the entire machine. For more information, see Local App Access policy settings.