- Expand all the sections: select the
Show all text
check box at the top of the topic or click in the topic and then
- Right-click in the topic pane and click
on the shortcut menu. Alternatively, click
on the toolbar, click
Print the selected topic, then click
- In the
dialog box, set the printer options that you want, then click
You can choose to print a group of topics shown in the Contents
tab. However, note the following points:
- The topics are printed with all the sections expanded.
- The formatting of the printed topics will not look exactly as you
see on screen.
- Images may print in incorrect locations, obscuring text nearby.