- XenMobile Apps release timeline
- About XenMobile Apps
- What's new in XenMobile Apps
- XenMobile Apps administration and delivery
- Known issues
- Fixed issues
- System requirements for XenMobile Apps
- Supported device operating systems
- XenMobile Apps features by platform
- XenMobile compatibility
- Citrix Secure Hub
- Citrix ScanDirect
- Citrix Secure Forms
Citrix Secure Mail
- Deploying Secure Mail
- Configuring Secure Mail
- iOS features
- Android features
- iOS and Android features
- Notifications and Synchronization
- Secure mail interactivity with other xenMobile apps and ShareFile
- Testing and troubleshooting Secure Mail
- Citrix Secure Notes
- Citrix Secure Tasks
- Citrix Secure Web
- Citrix QuickEdit for XenMobile
- Citrix ShareFile for XenMobile
- Citrix ShareFile Workflows
- Allowing secure interaction with Office 365 apps
Citrix-developed XenMobile Apps provide a suite of productivity and communication tools within the XenMobile environment that are secured by your company’s policies.
For an overview of XenMobile Apps, including new features in the more recent versions, see What’s new in XenMobile Apps.
Citrix ceased support of enterprise distribution for XenMobile productivity apps on December 31, 2017. For details, see the Citrix product matrix. Now, only public app store distribution is supported. The MDX Toolkit continues to support enterprise wrapping for app developers.
For details about apps delivery, see XenMobile Apps delivery and administration.
XenMobile components are available on the XenMobile downloads page.
Planning a XenMobile deployment involves many considerations. For recommendations, common questions, and use cases for your end-to-end XenMobile environment, see the XenMobile Deployment Handbook.