To configure Microsoft Internet Information Services
- In Administrative Tools, select Server Manager.
- Under Web Server (IIS), under Role Services, verify that
Client Certificate Mapping Authentication and IIS
Client Certificate Mapping Authentication are installed. If
not, install these role services.
- In Administrative Tools, click Internet Information Services
- In the left-hand pane of the IIS Manager window, select the server
running the IIS instance for web enrollment and then click Authentication.
- Make sure Active Directory Client Certificate
Authentication is Enabled.
- Click Sites and then in the right pane, click Bindings.
- Add an HTTPS binding if one does not exist.
- Go to
- Click SSL Settings and then click Accept for Client