- Configuring the X-Forwarded-For Header Option
- Configuring the Maximum Size of the Cached Objects
- Configuring a Default Domain Name Suffix
- Configuring Caching Ports
- Updating the Video Caching Policy File
- Clearing the Video Cache
To provide video caching, the CloudBridge appliance proxies client HTTP connections to video servers. If you need to account for Client IP addresses, enable the X-Forwarded For Header option, which makes the client IP addresses available to an accounting server. When you enable this option, the appliance adds the client IP address to the X-Forwarded-For header of all HTTP requests that the appliance proxies.