You can manage video caching prepopulation to control how you want to download and cache videos from the URLs. You can perform the following tasks to manage video caching prepopulation:
- Start downloading videos before or after the scheduled date and time.
- Update the URL of an entry.
- Disable caching of videos from a URL entry.
- Schedule caching of videos from a URL entry.
- Update an interface for a URL entry.
- Refresh the status of a URL entry.
- Delete a URL entry.
The following flowchart shows the flow control of the processes followed when managing various activities of the video prepopulation feature.