The appliance shipped from Citrix has default IP addresses configured on it. To deploy the appliance on the network, you must configure the appropriate IP addresses on the appliance to accelerate the network traffic.
To perform initial configuration:
- Identify the prerequisites for the initial configuration.
- Record various values required in the initial configuration procedure.
- Configure the appliance by connecting it to the Ethernet port.
- Perform additional configuration for Windows.
- Assign management IP address through the serial console.
- Troubleshoot initial configuration issues.
By default, the initial configuration deploys the appliance in inline mode.