Configure Unified Messaging
- From the main menu, choose Configuration > System Manager > Service Deployment, expand Hosted Exchange or Hosted Exchange Multi-tenanted, and then click Service Settings.
- Expand Unified Messaging and complete the settings. Use the Exchange Management Console to look up the Mailbox Policy name under Organizational Configuration > Unified Messaging > UM Mailbox Policies.
- From Category Filter, choose User and then expand Unified Messaging.
- In Extensions, enter the starting point for the auto-generated extensions. Use the same number of digits configured in Exchange for extensions.
- Click Apply Changes and then click User Plans.
- Expand the user, expand Unified Messaging, and then complete the applicable settings. Required: Select the Unified Messaging check box to enable the feature for a mailbox.