- Deploying NetScaler Gateway in a Double-Hop DMZ
- How a Double-Hop Deployment Works
- Communication Flow in a Double-Hop DMZ Deployment
- Preparing for a Double-Hop DMZ Deployment
- Installing and Configuring Netscaler Gateway in a Double-Hop DMZ
Some organizations use three firewalls to protect their internal networks. The three firewalls divide the DMZ into two stages to provide an extra layer of security for the internal network. This network configuration is called a double-hop DMZ. You can deploy NetScaler Gateway in a double-hop DMZ with XenApp and StoreFront.
You can configure a double-hop DMZ to work with Citrix StoreFront or the Web Interface. Users connect by using Citrix Receiver.
For more information about this deployment option, see Deploying NetScaler Gateway in a Double-Hop DMZ.