NetScaler, version 10.1 build 120.1316.e and above, includes a wizard that prompts you for basic information about your StorageZones Controller environment and then generates a configuration that:
- Load balances traffic across StorageZones Controllers
- Provides user authentication for StorageZone Connectors
- Validates URI signatures for ShareFile uploads and downloads
- Terminates SSL connections at the NetScaler appliance
The diagram shows these NetScaler components created by the configuration:
- NetScaler content switching virtual server — Sends user requests for data from ShareFile and from StorageZone Connectors to the appropriate NetScaler load balancing virtual server.
- NetScaler load balancing virtual server — Load balances the traffic for your StorageZones Controllers and also handles the following: