To view storage details, select a server or pool in the
pane and then click on the
tab. Information about the local and shared storage repositories is
listed including the SR's name, description, storage type, size and
amount of available space.
General Properties - Name, Description, Folder and Tags
tab you can change the SR name and description and folder, and
manage its tags:
- To change the SR's name, enter a new name in the Name box.
- To change its description, enter new text in the Description box.
- To place the SR in a folder or to move it to a different folder, click Change in the Folder box and select a folder. See Using folders for more information about using folders.
- To tag and untag the SR and to create and delete tags, see Using tags.
- Custom fields allow you to add information to managed resources to
make it easier to search and organize them. See Using custom fields to find
out how to assign custom fields to your managed resources.