To get started with an AppExpert application, you must first obtain an application template and import the template to a NetScaler appliance. After the AppExpert application is set up, you must verify that the application is working correctly. If required, you can customize the configuration to suit your requirements.
Periodically, you can verify and monitor the configuration by viewing the hit counters for various application components. You can also configure authentication, authorization, and auditing (AAA) policies for the application.
The process of setting up an application can be done in two ways:
- Using a prebuilt application template
- Creating a custom application without using a template.
If you prefer to set up the application by using a prebuilt application template, do the following:
- Download an application template.
- Import template files to Netscaler appliance.
- Verify application setup.
- Configure application and deployment settings.
- Export the configuration to new template files (optional).
- Import the template files to other NetScaler appliances that require a similar AppExpert application configuration.
Citrix NetScaler's video tutorials enable you to understand NetScaler features in easy and simple way. Watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqayflvCR_0 video to learn how to set up an application using AppExpert Application template.