- PCRE Character Encoding Format
- Whitehat WASC Signature Types for WAF Use
- Streaming Support for Request Processing
- Trace HTML Requests with Security Logs
- Application Firewall Support for Cluster Configurations
The Citrix NetScaler Application Firewall accepts and generates blocking rules for all vulnerability types that the Whitehat scanners generate. However, certain vulnerabilities are most applicable to a web application firewall. Following are lists of those vulnerabilities, categorized by whether they are addressed by WASC 1.0, WASC 2.0, or best practices signature types.