- Customizing the Hash Algorithm for Persistence across Virtual Servers
- Configuring the Redirection Mode
- Configuring per-VLAN Wildcarded Virtual Servers
- Assigning Weights to Services
- Configuring the MySQL and Microsoft SQL Server Version Setting
If you want to configure load balancing for traffic on a specific virtual local area network (VLAN), you can create a wildcarded virtual server with a listen policy that restricts it to processing traffic only on the specified VLAN.
At the command prompt, type the following commands to configure a wildcarded virtual server that listens to a specific VLAN and verify the configuration:
add lb vserver Vserver-LB-vlan1 ANY -listenpolicy "CLIENT.VLAN.ID.EQ(2)" -listenpriority 10 show vserver Vserver-LB-vlan1
After you have created this virtual server, you bind it to one or more services as described in Setting Up Basic Load Balancing.