The Citrix NetScaler T1100 is a 2U appliance, with 1 dual-core processor, and 42 GB memory.
The following figure shows the front panels of the two models T1100 appliance, T1100 (Gen1) and T1100 (16).
Figure 1. Citrix NetScaler T1100 (Gen1) and T1100 (16) front panels
The T1100 appliance has the following ports:
- Eight 10GBASE-X SFP+ data plane ports [T1100 (Gen1)]
- 16 10GBASE-X SFP+ data plane ports [T1100 (16)]
- Two 10/100/1000BASE-T, RJ45 management plane ports
- One 10/100BASE-T, RJ-45 LOM ports
The following figure shows the back panel of the T1100.
Figure 2. Citrix NetScaler T1100 back panel
The following components are visible on the back panel of the T1100:
- USB port (reserved for a future release).
- 160 GB removable solid-state drive that is used to store the NetScaler software.
- Removable hard-disk drive that stores user data.
- Power switch, which turns off power to the appliance, just as if you were to unplug the power supply. Press the switch for five seconds to turn off the power.
- Non-maskable interrupt (NMI) button that is used at the request of Technical Support and produces a core dump on the NetScaler. You must use a pen, pencil, or other pointed object to press this red button, which is recessed to prevent unintentional activation.
- Disable alarm button. This button is functional only when the appliance has two power supplies. Press this button to stop the power alarm from sounding when you have plugged the appliance into only one power outlet or when one power supply is malfunctioning and you want to continue operating the appliance until it is repaired.
- Dual power supplies, each rated at 650 watts, 110-220 volts.
For information about installing the rails, rack mounting the hardware, and connecting the cables, see "Installing the Hardware."
For information about performing initial configuration of your appliance, see "Initial Configuration."