The following operations can be performed on "audit messages":
Displays the most recent audit log messages.
show audit messages [-logLevel <logLevel> ...] [-numOfMesgs <positive_integer>]
Audit log level filter, which specifies the types of events to display.
The following loglevels are valid:
* ALL - All events.
* EMERGENCY - Events that indicate an immediate crisis on the server.
* ALERT - Events that might require action.
* CRITICAL - Events that indicate an imminent server crisis.
* ERROR - Events that indicate some type of error.
* WARNING - Events that require action in the near future.
* NOTICE - Events that the administrator should know about.
* INFORMATIONAL - All but low-level events.
* DEBUG - All events, in extreme detail.
Number of log messages to be displayed.
Default value: 20
Minimum value: 1
Maximum value: 256
The Audit message