Before you can use a SafeNet network HSM with a NetScaler ADC, make sure that the following prerequisites are met:
- A SafeNet network HSM is installed in the network, ready to use, and accessible to the NetScaler ADC. That is, the NetScaler IP (NSIP) address is added as an authorized client on the HSM.
- Licenses are available to support the required number of partitions on the HSM.
- The SafeNet network HSM and the NetScaler ADC can initiate connections with each other through port 1792.
- You are using NetScaler release 11.1.
- The NetScaler appliance does not contain a FIPS Cavium card.