Consider the following issues when using the Linux streaming feature:
- Linux client names must be close to those used in the PVS server.
- The Linux client's system clock must be synchronized with the active directory contoller.
- UEFI is not supported.
- VMM is not supported.
- The write cache drive must have the label PVS_Cache for it to be used as a write cache. The entire partition will be used.
- This feature is only supported on English versions of the Linux OS.
- The following Linux distributions are currently supported:
- SE Linux is not supported.
- Targets running on XenServer must run in HVM mode.