- Configure the authentication service
- XML service-based authentication
- Configure Kerberos constrained delegation for XenApp 6.5
- Configure smart card authentication
- Configure the password expiry notification period
If you enable Citrix Receiver for Web site users to change their passwords at any time, local users whose passwords are about to expire are shown a warning when they log on. By default, the notification period for a user is determined by the applicable Windows policy setting. To set a custom notification period for all users, you edit the configuration file for the authentication service.
Important: In multiple-server deployments, use only one server at a time to make changes to the configuration of the server group. Ensure that the Citrix StoreFront management console is not running on any of the other servers in the deployment. Once complete, propagate your configuration changes to the server group so that the other servers in the deployment are updated.