To troubleshoot rendering issues when your intranet site is viewed in WorxWeb, compare how the website renders on WorxWeb and a compatible third-party browser.
||Compatible third-party browsers
Note: Chrome is a native browser on Android. Do not use it for the comparison.
In iOS, make sure the browsers have device-level VPN support. You can configure this on the device in Settings > VPN > Add VPN Configuration.
You can also use VPN client apps available on the App Store, such as Citrix VPN, Cisco AnyConnect, or Pulse Secure.
- If a web page renders the same for the two browsers, the issue is with your website. Update your site and make sure it works well for the OS.
- If the issue on a web page appears only in WorxWeb, contact Citrix Support to open a support ticket. Please provide your troubleshooting steps, including the tested browser and OS types. If WorxWeb for iOS has rendering issues, please include a web archive of the page as described in the following steps. Doing so helps Citrix resolve the issue faster.
To create a web archive file
- From Safari, empty the Reading List folder: In the Finder, click the Go menu in the Menu bar, choose Go to Folder, type the path name ~/Library/Safari/ReadingListArchives/, and then delete all of the folders in that location.
- In the Menu bar, go to Safari > Preferences > Advanced and enable Show Develop menu in menu bar.
- In the Menu bar, go to Develop > User Agent and enter the WorxWeb user agent:(Mozilla/5.0 (iPad; CPU OS 8_3 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/600.1.4 (KHTML, like Gecko) Mobile/12F69 WorxWeb/ 10.1.0(build 1.4.0) Safari/8536.25).
- In Safari, open the web site you will save as a reading list (web archive file).
- In the Menu bar, go to Bookmarks > Add to Reading List. This can take a few minutes. The archiving occurs in the background.
- Locate the archived reading list: In the Menu bar, go to View > Show Reading List Sidebar.
- Verify the archive file:
- Turn off network connectivity to your Mac.
- Open the web site from the reading list.
The web site should completely render.
- Compress the archive file: In the Finder, click the Go menu in the Menu bar, choose Go to Folder, type the path name ~/Library/Safari/ReadingListArchives/, and then compress the folder that has a random hex string as a file name. This is the file that you can send to Citrix support when you open a support ticket.