Tomcat is used as the application server by XenMobile Device Manager. To view the Tomcat instances handled by Multi-Tenant Console, click Tomcat Servers
in Multi-Tenant Console.
The following information appears for each Tomcat server instance definition:
- Service Status. The colored bullet has the following meaning:
- Green. Working server.
- Red. Stopped or Paused server. Error while requesting status.
- White. Unknown.
- Orange. Starting or Stopping.
- Name. The given name of that Tomcat server.
- Full Version. Release number of this tomcat instance.
- HTTP Connector. HTTP Connector linked to the server.
- Tenant Host. Tenant host on which the Tomcat server is deployed.
- Tenants. Tenants that are using the Tomcat server.