Fixed issues in Citrix Receiver for Mac 12
This release resolves a number of issues related to smart card integration. Some issues remain and will continue to be investigated.
Other issues fixed in this release:
- An incorrect message was shown on the Credential Dialog Window in Japanese environments ("デモアカウント にログオンしてください", meaning "Please log on to Demo Account"). This message should have read "Please log on to My Virtual Desktop." [#LC2682]
- Mounting multiple Receiver disk images simultaneously could result in the wrong installer being launched. [#551605]
- OS X proxy bypass entries in CIDR notation were ignored. [#564250]
- Only the first 256 characters of the OS X bypass list are used. [#567089]
- An internal beacon false positive check could fail for certain ISPs who have installed DNS error redirection software from Barefruit. [#572456]
Fixed issues in Citrix Receiver for Mac 12.1
- Fixed an issue where if you are using the VPN support built into OS X, Citrix Receiver sometimes wasn't able to connect to a configured account while the VPN was active.
- Fixed an issue in OS X El Capitan, where sessions displayed abnormally when put them in Split View. 
- Fixed an issue where beacon detection failed when you tried to connect externally through an F5 proxy. 
- Fixed an issue where keyboard shortcuts configured in System Preferences weren't applied in the session. 
- Fixed an issue with the '+' keyboard signals in Citrix Receiver for Mac 11.9.15 and 12, which caused the viewer to crash.  
- Fixed an issue after launching one app Citrix Receiver asks for authentication for another app. 
- Fixed an issue on desktop sessions, where the Ctrl-Q keyboard combination would not pass through correctly.