You can delete a Platform Layer or Layer version, as long as it is not being used by an Image Template. Deleting the Layer itself removes all versions and resources associated with the Layer.
- In the Management Console, select Layers > Platform Layers.
- Select a Layer to delete.
- Select Delete Versions in the Action bar. This opens the Delete Version Layer wizard.
- In the Version Selection tab, select the Version you want to delete, or select the Delete Layer check box to delete the entire Layer and all Versions.
- In the Confirm and Complete tab, verify that the correct Version (or Layer) is selected for deletion, enter a comment if needed, and click Delete Versions.(missing or bad snippet).