- DNS Credentials
- Required fully qualified credentials that have read and write access to the DNS server.
- Is Server 2008 Provisioning
- Select the check box if the DNS server uses Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2, or 2012 for provisioning.
- Primary DNS Server
- Choose the server that hosts the DNS service.
- (Optional) Secondary DNS Server
- Select the check box for each secondary DNS server to be used. All secondary servers regularly perform zone transfers from the primary server to provide redundancy and load balancing.
- SOA Responsible Person
- Enter the email address of the person responsible for administering the domain's Start of Authority (SOA) record.
- Update Method
- Choose WMI (Windows) or UNIX (BIND).
- Zone Credentials
- Choose the fully qualified credentials for managing DNS zones.