To provision Windows Web Hosting services to resellers
- From the Services Manager menu bar, click Customers and select the reseller for whom you want to provision services.
- Select Services. The Customer Services page appears.
- From the services list, select Reseller.
- Select the Windows Web-Hosting service check box and then click the Windows Web-Hosting service name. The Reseller Service Setup page appears.
- Enable the Web servers and resources the reseller can offer to customers.
- From the Customer Plans table, select the plans the reseller can offer to customers.
- Under Resource Configuration, to customize the resource limits for the Web site storage, clear the Auto select package resource limits check box and make the appropriate changes.
- Click Apply Changes to save your selections.
- Click Provision to enable the reseller to offer Web hosting services to customers.