Uninstall the components of XenApp Connector for Configuration Manager 2007 R2 through the Control Panel.
When XenApp Data Connector is uninstalled, all files and folders created when it installed on the server are removed.
When the Configuration Manager Console Extension is uninstalled, these items are removed from the Configuration Manager console:
- XenApp Publications folder in Software Distribution
- XenApp Publication Container in Packages
- All folders named Programs for XenApp in the Programs folder in each package container
Refresh the Configuration Manager console to see the results of the uninstall.
When you uninstall XenApp Connector, some items are not removed:
- Log files are not removed.
- Items are not removed from the Configuration Manager database. When you reinstall XenApp Connector, items that were visible in the Configuration Manager console are visible again.