Some applications provide a specialized Policy Manager in the NetScaler configuration utility to simplify configuring policy banks. It also lets you find and delete policies and actions that are not being used.
The Policy Manager is currently available for the Rewrite, Integrated Caching, Responder, and Compression features.
The following are keyboard equivalents for the procedures in this section:
- For editing a cell in the Policy Manager, you can tab to the cell and click F2 or press the SPACE bar on the keyboard.
- To select an entry in a drop-down menu, you can tab to the entry, press the space bar to view the drop-down menu, use the UP and DOWN ARROW keys to navigate to the entry that you want, and press the space bar again to select the entry.
- To cancel a selection in a drop-down menu, press the Escape key.
- To insert a policy, tab to the row above the insertion point and press Control + Insert, or click Insert Policy.
- To remove a policy, tab to the row that contains the policy and press Delete.
Note: Note that when you delete the policy, the NetScaler searches the Goto Expression values of other policies in the bank. If any of these Goto Expression values match the priority level of the deleted policy, they are removed.