You can attach additional IP addresses to an instance as follows:
- Add a secondary IP address to an ENI.
- Associate an EIP with the secondary IP address that you created.
- To add a secondary IP address to the ENI
- In a web browser, open the website at
and log on with AWS credentials.
- Click My Account/Console, and then click AWS Management Console.
- On the Amazon Web Services page, click EC2.
- On the Amazon EC2 Console's Dashboard page, in the Navigation pane, in NETWORK & SECURITY, click Network Interfaces.
- In the Network Interfaces pane, right-click the ENI attached to the subnet, and then select the Manage Private IP Addresses option from the pop-up menu.
- In the Manage Private IP Addresses dialog box, click Assign a secondary private IP address and either let AWS automatically assign an IP address or type an IP address in the auto-assign text-field. Click Yes, Update.