- Access Gateway Enterprise Edition 9.x and 10.x are supported by Receiver for Android using XenApp Services sites.
- Access Gateway Enterprise Edition 9.x and 10.x are supported by Receiver for Android using XenApp Web Sites.
- Receiver for Web is not supported by Receivers for Android.
- Access Gateway Enterprise Edition 9.x and 10.x are supported by Receiver for Android to access StoreFront stores.
- Both single-source and double-source authentication are supported on Web Interface sites and StoreFront.
- You must use the Web Interface 5.4, which is supported by all built-in browsers.
- You can create multiple session policies on the same virtual server depending on the type of connection (such as ICA, CVPN, or VPN) and type of Receiver (Web Receiver or locally installed Receivers). All of the policies can be achieved from a single virtual server.
- When users create accounts on Receiver, they should enter the account credentials, such as their email address or the matching FQDN of your Access Gateway server. For example, if the connection fails when using the default path, users should enter the full path to the Access Gateway server.
To enable remote users to connect through Access Gateway to your CloudGateway deployment, you can configure Access Gateway to work with AppController or StoreFront (both components of CloudGateway). The method for enabling access depends on the edition of CloudGateway in your deployment:
- If you deploy CloudGateway Enterprise in your network, allow connections from remote users to AppController by integrating Access Gateway and AppController. This deployment allows users to connect to AppController to obtain their web, Software as a Service (SaaS), and mobile apps, and access documents from ShareFile. Users connect through either Citrix Receiver or the Access Gateway Plug-in.
- If you deploy CloudGateway Express in your network, allow connections from internal or remote users to StoreFront through Access Gateway by integrating Access Gateway and StoreFront. This deployment allows users to connect to StoreFront to access published applications from XenApp and virtual desktops from XenDesktop. Users connect through Citrix Receiver.
For information about configuring these connections, refer to Integrating Access Gateway with CloudGateway and the other topics under that node in eDocs.
Information about the settings required for Receiver for mobile devices are in the following topics:
To enable remote users to connect through Access Gateway to your Web Interface deployment, configure Access Gateway to work with Web Interface, as described in Configuring Access Gateway Enterprise Edition to Communicate with the Web Interface and its sub-topics in Citrix eDocs.