You can remove iOS provisioning profiles with device policies. For more information on provisioning profiles, see adding a provisioning profile.
1. In the XenMobile console, click Configure > Device Policies. The Device Policies page appears.
2. Click Add to add a new policy. The Add a New Policy page appears.
3. On the Add a New Policy page, click More and then under Removal, click Provisioning Profile removal. The iOS Provisioning Profile Removal Policy information page appears.
4. In the Policy Information pane, enter the following information:
- Policy Name: Type a descriptive name for the policy.
- Description: Optionally, type a description of the policy.
5. Click Next. The iOS Platform information page appears.
6. In the iOS Platform Information page, configure the following settings:
- iOS provisioning profile: In the list, click the provisioning profile you want to remove.
- Comment: Optionally, add a comment.
7. Expand Deployment Rules and then configure the following settings:
The Base tab appears by default.
8. In the lists, click options to determine when the policy should be deployed.
- You can choose to deploy the policy when all conditions are met or when any conditions are met. The default option is All.
- Click New Rule to define the conditions.
- In the lists, click the conditions, such as Device ownership and BYOD, as shown in the preceding figure.
- Click New Rule again if you want to add more conditions. You can add as many conditions as you would like.
9. Click the Advanced tab to combine the rules with Boolean options.
The conditions you chose on the Base tab appear.
10. You can use more advanced Boolean logic to combine, edit, or add rules.
- Click AND, OR, or NOT.
- In the lists that appear, choose the conditions that you want to add to the rule and then click the Plus sign (+) on the right-hand side to add the condition to the rule.
- At any time, you can click to select a condition and then click EDIT to change the condition or Delete to remove the condition.
- Click New Rule again if you want to add more conditions.
In this example, the device ownership must be BYOD, the device local encryption must be True, and the device mobile country code cannot be only Andorra.
11. Click Next. The iOS Provisioning Profile Policy assignment page appears.
12. Next to Choose delivery groups, type to find a delivery group or select a group or groups in the list to which you want to assign the policy. The groups you select appear in the Delivery groups to receive app assignment list.
13. Expand Deployment Schedule and then configure the following settings:
- Next to Deploy, click ON to schedule deployment or click OFF to prevent deployment. The default option is ON. If you choose OFF, no other options need to be configured.
- Next to Deployment schedule, click Now or Later. The default option is Now.
- If you click Later, click the calendar icon and then select the date and time for deployment.
- Next to Deployment condition, click On every connection or click Only when previous deployment has failed. The default option is On every connection.
- Next to Deploy for always-on connection, click ON or OFF. The default option is OFF. Note that this option applies when you have configured the scheduling background deployment key in Settings >Server Properties. The always-on option is not available for iOS devices.
14. Click Save to save the policy.