You can create a custom store name and default store views for the Worx Store. You can also add a custom logo that appears on Worx Store or Worx Home on devices running Receiver for iPhone or Receiver for iPad.
Note: Before you begin, make sure you have your custom image ready and accessible.
- The file name must be in .png format
- Use a pure white logo or text with a transparent background at 72 dpi.
- The company logo should not exceed this height or width: 170 px x 25 px (1x) + 340 px x 50 px (2x).
- Name the file as Header.png and Header@2x.png.
- Create a .zip file from the files, not a folder with the files inside of it.