Citrix Files for Outlook Online
Citrix Files for Outlook Online allows you to bypass file size restrictions and add security to your attachments or emails by sending them through Citrix Files. You can provide a secure file upload request for co-workers, customers, and partners directly in your email.
Be notified whenever someone accesses a file or sends you a file so you are always aware of what is going and can take action. You can also set different security and access levels on a file-by-file basis for greater control.
Download Citrix Files for Outlook Online at Microsoft AppSource or through the Store icon in the Outlook Online ribbon.
Citrix Files for Outlook Online works with macOS and Microsoft Office for Mac.
For information about new features, see What’s new.
Microsoft account requirements
- Office 365
- Microsoft Exchange
- 2013 SP1
- Outlook WebApp
- Outlook for Mac 2016 or later (version 15.33 or later)
- Outlook for Windows 2013 or later is supported, but Citrix recommends using Citrix Files for Outlook
- For more information, see Microsoft Office requirements
Citrix Content Collaboration requirements
- A Citrix Content Collaboration Advanced, Premium, or Virtual Data Room plan.
- User must be an Employee user on the account.
- Chrome (latest version)
- Firefox (latest version)
- Safari (latest version)
- Edge (latest version)
- Internet Explorer 11
Fixed issues in 2.0.3
There are no fixed issues in this release.
Known issues in 2.0.3
No new issues have been observed in this release.