Citrix SD-WAN Orchestrator
Citrix SD-WAN Orchestrator is a cloud-hosted, multitenant management SaaS offering, which Citrix partners can leverage to offer managed SD-WAN services to their customers.
SD-WAN Orchestrator provides a single-pane of glass management platform for Citrix partners to manage multiple customers centrally, with suitable role based access controls.
The following are some of the key capabilities:
- Multi-tenancy & RBAC: The service enables Citrix partners to on-board and manage multiple SD-WAN customers, with a single pane of glass and suitable role based access controls.
- Centralized configuration: Centralized configuration of SD-WAN networks, with guided workflows, visual aids, and profiles.
- Zero touch provisioning: Seamless bring up of the network and connections.
- Application-centric policies: Application based traffic steering, Quality of Service (QoS), and Firewall policies, configurable globally or per site.
- Hierarchical summarization of health: Ability to centrally monitor health, usage, quality, and performance of a network as a whole, with the ability to drill down into individual sites and associated connections.
- Troubleshooting: Device & Audit Logs, Diagnostic utilities such as Ping, Traceroute, Packet Capture to troubleshoot network connectivity issues and so on.
Pre-requisites for Orchestrator usage
Appliances: A minimum of two appliances (Standard Edition - Physical or Virtual) is required. For information on provisioning a new SDWAN VPX instance, see NetScaler SD-WAN VPX.
Each SD-WAN appliance or virtual instance needs to have an IP address configured statically or via DHCP and must include DNS entry to resolve the Fully Qualified Domain Name (FQDN) to Citrix Cloud Services.
Internet Connectivity: Each of the branch and DC sites should have Internet connectivity to access SD-WAN Orchestrator.
Citrix SD-WAN software version 10.1.1 is the minimum appliance software supported on SD-WAN Orchestrator.