Known issues in Citrix Workspace app 1912 LTSR CU2 for Windows
No new issues have been observed in this release.
Known issues in Citrix Workspace app 1912 LTSR CU1 for Windows
Attempts to use the webcam in a WebEx meeting might cause Citrix Workspace app to become unresponsive. The issue occurs when you set the UDP audio to Medium.
As a workaround, navigate to the following path in the Registry Editor and set the following:
Path: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Citrix\ICA Client\Engine\Configuration\Advanced\Modules\ClientAudio
Known issues in Citrix Workspace app 1912 LTSR for Windows
- Attempts to capture a screen using the Print Screen key might fail. This issue occurs when you minimize a protected Citrix Workspace app session. [RFWIN-15155]
When you launch Microsoft Word both in a published session and on your local device and delete the store from Accounts, the following error message appears when you launch the app on the local device:
Do you want to find an application in Citrix Workspace to open this file?
- Attempts to launch a session on an SSL-enabled VDA might fail. [RFWIN-16129]
- In a protected desktop session, attempts to take a screenshot of a non-protected session might fail. [RFWIN-16704]
- You might not be able to remove store details that were added using the Group Policy Object (GPO) administrative template using the graphical user interface. [RFWIN-16754]
- Attempts to change the display in a protected session cause the session to exit. [RFWIN-16784]