Documentation for Citrix products is deemed legacy, and archived, when products or components have reached their End of Life (EOL) or a low level of readership.
For more about products and their lifecycle:
Document maintenance schedule
|Until the product End of Life date, product documentation is available on the Product Documentation (docs.citrix.com) site.
|After a product or component’s End of Life date, the documentation is saved (typically in .pdf format) for one year. Documents that reach low readership may be deemed legacy and moved into this state early, as needed.
Archive List of Legacy Documents
The following product versions have reached the end of their lifecycle.
- Citrix Provisioning
- Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops
- Federated Authentication Service
- HDX RealTime Optimization Pack
- Linux Virtual Delivery Agent
- MDX Toolkit
- Profile Management
- Session Recording
- Citrix Workspace app (formerly known as Citrix Receiver)
- Workspace Environment Management
- XenApp and XenDesktop