What’s new in License Server VPX
- Apache version 2.4.41
- jQuery version 3.4.1
- CentOS version 7.7
- OpenSSL version 1.1.1d
- After a CEIP upload failure, the log file location doesn’t appear in the error message displayed on the Citrix Licensing Manager. The log file location is /opt/citrix/licensing/LS/logs/log_ctxuploader.txt. [LIC-396]
- The user name of the logged on user displayed on the Citrix Licensing Manager page is in the domain\user format. The Citrix Licensing Manager of a License Server for Windows displays the user name as user@domain.
- Sometimes after a few failed attempts to join Active Directory, when the Active Directory integration succeeds, you might see an LDAP error during the initial configuration of the License Server VPX. As a workaround, run resetsettings.sh and reenter the details.
- If you access the Citrix Licensing Manager from outside the domain to which it has been joined, you might be prompted for credentials multiple times. You might need to change your browser settings. For more information, see https://techsupport.osisoft.com/Troubleshooting/KB/KB01223.
- Ports 1 through 1024 are reserved by the operating system. When configuring the VPX ports, use ports higher than 1024. By default, VPX uses port 8082 for SSL, which is open in the firewall. If you choose a different port for SSL, reconfigure the firewall in the iptables.
- A network error might appear the first time you access the Citrix Licensing Manager from the Chrome browser. As a workaround, refresh the page.