- How SmartAccess Works for XenApp and XenDesktop
- Configuring XenApp Policies and Filters
- Configuring User Device Mapping on XenApp
- Enabling XenApp as a Quarantine Access Method
- Configuring XenDesktop for SmartAccess
NetScaler Gateway enables XenDesktop to deliver secure desktops to remote users. XenDesktop can use the SmartAccess capabilities of NetScaler Gateway to intelligently deliver desktops. When you use the Delivery Services Console in XenDesktop to create desktop groups, you then configure policies and filters for access control.
To configure NetScaler Gateway to deliver published desktops, you use the same options that are available with the Web Interface, ICA proxy access, clientless access, and NetScaler Gateway access.
When you create a session policy and configure settings on the Published Applications tab, use the web address for the XenDesktop Web Interface site. After you create the policy, bind it to a virtual server. Then, create a null session profile in which you do not configure settings. The Web Interface configuration is inherited from global settings.