Configuring Authentication for Specific Times
You can configure an authentication policy so users are allowed access to the internal network at specific times, such as during normal working hours. When users try to log on at a different time, logon is denied.
To restrict when users log on to Citrix Gateway, create an expression within the authentication policy and then bind it to a virtual server or globally.
To configure authentication for time, date, or day of week
- In the configuration utility, on the Configuration tab, expand NetScaler Gateway > Policies > Authentication.
- Under Authentication, select the authentication type.
- In the details pane, click the Policies tab, select an authentication policy and then click Open.
- In the Configure Authentication Policy dialog box, under Expression, next to Match Any Expression, click Add.
- In the Add Expression dialog box, in Expression Type, select Date/Time.
- In Qualifier, select one of the following:
- TIME to configure the time users cannot log on.
- DATE to configure the date users cannot log on.
- DAYOFWEEK to configure the day users cannot log on.
- In Operator, select the value.
- In Value, click the calendar next to the text box and then select the day, date, or time.
- Click OK twice, click Close, and click OK.