Citrix ADC T1010
The Citrix ADC T1010 is a 1U appliance, with a single-core processor, and 32 GB of memory.
The following figure shows the front panel of the T1010 appliance.
Figure 1. Citrix ADC T1010 front panel
The T1010 appliance has the following ports:
- Six 1000BASE-X SFP data plane ports
- Five 1GB RJ-45 data plane ports
- Two 10/100/1000BASE-T, RJ45 management plane ports
- One 10/100BASE-T, RJ-45 Lights-Out Management (LOM) ports
The following figure shows the rear panel of the T1010 appliance.
Figure 2. Citrix ADC T1010 rear panel
The following components are visible on the back panel of the T1010 appliance:
- One 256 GB removable solid-state drive, which is used to store the Citrix ADC software and the user data.
- Non-maskable interrupt (NMI) button, which is used at the request of Technical Support to produce a Citrix ADC core dump. You must use a pen, pencil, or other pointed object to press this red button, which is recessed to prevent unintentional activation.
- Power switch, which turns off power to the appliance, just as if you were to unplug the power supply. Press the switch for five seconds to turn off the power.
- Disable alarm button, which is nonfunctional. This button is functional only if you install a second power supply.
- Press this button to stop the power alarm from sounding when you have plugged the appliance into only one power outlet, or when one power supply is malfunctioning and you want to continue operating the appliance until it is repaired.
- Single power supply, rated at 450 watts, 110-220 volts.
For information about installing the rails, rack mounting the hardware, and connecting the cables, see Installing the Hardware.
For information about performing initial configuration of your appliance, see Initial Configuration.