Perform the following tasks to configure a NetScaler ADC in Hybrid Mode by using Cisco APIC and NetScaler MAS:
- Add NetScaler instances in your fabric to NetScaler MAS. For instructions, see Adding an Instance to NetScaler MAS.
- Use NetScaler MAS to create a StyleBook for the application. For instructions, see Creating a StyleBook for the Application Using NetScaler MAS.
- Import the NetScaler hybrid mode device package into Cisco APIC. For instructions, see Importing the NetScaler Hybrid Mode Device Package into Cisco APIC.
- Add NetScaler MAS as a device manager in the Cisco APIC. For instructions, see Adding NetScaler MAS as a Device Manager in Cisco APIC.
- Use Cisco APIC to add a NetScaler device in Cisco ACI. For instructions, see Adding the NetScaler as a Device in Cisco ACI.
- Create and deploy a service graph template. For instructions, see Creating and Deploying a Service Graph.
- Configure L4-L7 parameters by using StyleBook in NetScaler MAS. For instructions, see Configure L4-L7 parameter using StyleBook from NetScaler MAS.
- Attach or detach endpoint events from the Cisco APIC. For more information, see Attaching or Detach endpoint events from APIC.