You can download the NetScaler SD-WAN Center software from the Citrix website and can install it on the VMware ESXi 5.5 Server or the Citrix XenServer 6.5 Server and above.
You can install SD-WAN Center on either a VMware ESXi or XenServer server. For a VMware ESXi server, download the NetScaler SD-WAN Center OVA template (.ova file). For XenServer download the NetScaler SD-WAN Center XVA file (.xva file).
The NetScaler SD-WAN Center installation files use the following naming convention:
- version_number is the NetScaler SD-WAN Center release version number.
- server is the Virtual server type, either VMware ESXi or Citrix XenServer
- extension is the file name suffix.
- .ova indicates an OVF template file for ESXi server.
- .xva indicates an XVA file for XenServer
To download the NetScaler SD-WAN Center installation files, go to the following URL:
This section provides a checklist of the information you will need to complete your SD-WAN Center installation and deployment.
Gather or determine the following information:
- The IP address of the ESXi server or XenServer that will host the SD-WAN Center Virtual Machine (VM).
- A unique name to assign to the SD-WAN Center VM.
- The amount of memory to allocate for the SD-WAN Center VM.
- The amount of disk capacity to allocate for the virtual disk for the VM.
- The Gateway IP Address the SD-WAN Center will use to communicate with external networks.
- The subnet mask for the network in which the SD-WAN Center VM will reside.