You can use the SD-WAN web interface to configure the management interface settings.
The management Interface settings include the following:
- SD-WAN Center Management IP Address
- Gateway IP Address
- Subnet Mask
- Primary DNS
- Secondary DNS
To configure the management interface settings
1. In the SD-WAN Center web interface, select the Administration tab.
By default, the User/Authentication Settings page appears.
2. In the navigation tree, select Global Settings.
3. Configure the Management and DNS settings.
In the Management and DNS section, add the required information to the following fields:
- IP Address: Enter the IP Address for the SD-WAN Center.
- Gateway IP Address: Enter the Gateway IP Address the SD-WAN Center VM will use to communicate with external networks.
- Subnet Mask: Enter the subnet mask to define the network in which the SD-WAN Center VM resides.
4. Click Apply.